http://becauseimright-nocomme1.blogspot.com/

Kidnapped by Japan - How A Mother's Dying Wish Led To A Father's Unimaginable Loss

Read the story here

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Deep Thought By Sean Penn

Sphere: Related Content


Hat tip to Ed Driscoll for this beaut:


"I hope that he will understand, if he is the nominee, the degree of disillusionment that will happen if he doesn’t become a greater man than he will ever be".
--Sean Penn on Barack Obama

I am sure you are as moved as I by Mr. Penn's eloquence. He remains a national treasure. Sure he does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nocomme1, Penn is a caricature of a Hollywood latte leftist. I can't work out whether he's saying, I'm brilliant, I'm a complete fool...or I should off myself. Maybe it's a sophisticated psychological thought provoker...maybe he is just so drunk that he doesn't know where to put his hands...or then again, maybe he's just plain stupid...heh

Right Truth said...

What? The man's working on half a brain.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Nocomme1 said...

I've always found Penn to be the most unintentionally funny actor-vist in Hollywood. He's so totally the "serious man", utterly humourless, always so burdened with the weight of everyone else's follies and failings but lacking the intellect and eloquence really needed to understand the world and then express himself about it. He's usually angry and incoherent, reminding me more of Ben Stiller's Zoolander than anything else. HAHA He's a gift. HAHA