http://becauseimright-nocomme1.blogspot.com/

Kidnapped by Japan - How A Mother's Dying Wish Led To A Father's Unimaginable Loss

Read the story here

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Know Why: Hillary's A Guy!

Sphere: Related Content



Col2
by krs601


Ok, so the guy who flew the plane on Hillary's Big Adventure says that, contrary to what Hillary says there was no gunfire, no sniper fire, no evasive manuevers, no sitting on flak jackets, etc. What to make of it? I think I know. You know how guys will tell girls they've just met slight... er, exagerations about themselves in order to get the girls interested? That's what Hillary was doing here: telling teensie exagerations to get the voters interested.

Now what I think this implies is obvious: As many of us have suspected all along, Hillary is a guy! I think this solution goes a long way in explaining an awful lot about her...I mean him.



Cross-linked at Liberty Pundit

No comments: