http://becauseimright-nocomme1.blogspot.com/

Kidnapped by Japan - How A Mother's Dying Wish Led To A Father's Unimaginable Loss

Read the story here

Monday, April 21, 2008

A Green Death

Sphere: Related Content


If you're like me I know that you have been tormented by the following thought: How can I see to it that when I finally take the dirt nap my corpse won't be just one more big mess with which Mother Earth has to deal? Well, we can all breathe a sigh of relief as you'll see by playing the video above, that an eco-friendly death is now possible. Your stinky old corpse can now moulder away in an environmentally acceptable fashion. Just think how impressed the neighbors will be when they see that you've cared enough to die green! This is the answer to that one last big worry and gives a whole new meaning to Rest In Peace.

This is certainly the future of dying!

No comments: