http://becauseimright-nocomme1.blogspot.com/

Kidnapped by Japan - How A Mother's Dying Wish Led To A Father's Unimaginable Loss

Read the story here

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I...Uh...You Know What I Mean...Uh....Yeah...Support This Guy

Sphere: Related Content



For a...long...uh...you know...time, I figured that...I mean I thought...uh, ya know...thought...or let me think this uh through...uh. I actually kinda thought, you know...well let me say...uh thought that this...Oba...uh, I mean Obama uh, guy was just an...well, by that I mean was a just, uh just an empty...uh jacket and pants...nice pants, ya know...uh suit...an empty suit. But after seeing this...movie thing here. Ya know? After seeing this moving picture deal, uh...I think I...support him for...President of all these...uh 57 states.

Yeah, I'm...uh...well...ha ha...you see, endorsing...(that's the word, right?) him.

Thank you.

Liberty Pundit admires his eloquence, too

Stop The ACLU is equally impressed

Tigerhawk is also awed to hear Obama-unplugged

No comments: